Sunday 31 May 2009

Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained

I decided to make a change in 2005. All my life I've had worries about the environment but, when registered to university in 2001, a new vision of life was opened to me. Thanks to another people I realized you only need two things: information and movement.

Today things have changed a lot. I joined a group of people to put into movement the Critical Mass in our city and, not only we have got that, but have created an NPO to promote the use of bicycles. I've participated in several protests against bullfighting and circuses and, with other people, are carrying on a study on roadkill. That's only some of the things I do. From here I tell you: Don't wait for others to make a change. Look at yourself and make things in the way you'd like the world to be.



No comments: