Sunday 10 January 2010

Shame On You For Wearing Fur!

I can understand that people living in the wild have to get by both for wearing and clothing. What I can't understand is people living in this supposed civilized western world and wearing fur only for showing off. And I say showing off because we have another materials not made with fur to fight the cold. We don't need those shameful farms in which animals are kept and suffer in unhuman circumstancies, something that falls into the obscurity for the majority of the population.

Here you are a video to know what happens in the farms I mention. Buying fur in our world is unhuman, wretch and despicable. An image is worth than a thousand words. I send to the evidence.

Have a good day, others can't and suffer a hell in the silence.

No comments: