Thursday 31 January 2008

Become a Switcher

I really hate seeing as people leave lights switched on everywhere at work, or how they don't do anything at all for switching them off when they are not necessary. I wonder why not to switch off lights when we have enough sunlight and even when it is healthier for our sight. I imagine that many people will think: go to hell! What's up with you guy? Have you to pay the bill? Come on! What I want is going some where further, it's not a question of having the boss paying the bills, it's a question of power generation and greenhouse gasses emissions. So, when we are at work, I ask for several people to switch off the lights, please, be careful. Doing things like that, be sure you will save lots of emissions which are changing our climate and poisoning the air we breath with nitrate and sulfur gases.

Here you have several links:

No comments: