Monday 28 September 2009

Delay

As usual, I don't have enough time to post all the information I receive and from time to time it gets lost among among hundreds of emails. This time the information is about dolphins in captivity and something else... At the very beginning I didn't understand why some people were against zoos and things like. Now, I've been for several years without visiting a place in which any kind of animal is captive and more if it is for making money.

I titled this post Delay because the issue I mentione was released with a film wich now is not in the theatres but in december we'll have the opportunity to buy the DVD and help the cause at the same time. Here you have the piece of news I received and the Amazon link to pre-order the film. Now I leave you a video for you to have an idea about what I'm speaking about.

No comments: