Saturday 5 December 2009

Five Minutes In The Darkness

I got envolved in a voluntary black out in my city in February 2007. It was at 19:55. I was leaned on my window just to check how many people were getting envolved. I lost conciousnees of time for a while and began to go through my thoughts. Had I to summerise my brain storming I could do it with two words: Bush and Exxon.

Both terms go hand in hand or at list this is my thought. Let say that Bush would be the host and Exxon the parasite, or is it the opposite? I don't like speaking about politics in this blog, but when they affect the environment I can't help it. Mr. Bush, I haven't known, fortunate or disgracefully, many U.S. presidents, but I think you've been one of the worst. You've been the key for Exxon to roam freely, not only collaborating with the environmental disaster we are going to face but with the supposed manipulation of the climate change reports. It's incredible what people are for with the intention of being loaded, a benefit for a few and a big mortgage for millions (no humans included).

You'll be remembered for ages but not for being good people. Now your duty is to finish convincing people that climate change is a one more cycle of nature and not the result of eating up the resources of the planet thanks to you and your mates.

You are so poor that the only thing you have is money, and money, is not eatable.

Mr. Bush, have a good day.


P.S. Here you are two links with further information: Royal Society & Exxon, Exxon Cuts Fundings.

No comments: